iX-1B is a high-grade one-component gyroscope with low-noise, great stability and wide dynamic range featuring absolute digital rotation rate in mard/s.
Already compact, allowing its integration in complex systems, iX-1B is a versatile sensor thanks to limited power consumption and simple configuration of the digital output, which make it the perfect ally to develop innovative solutions in many applications: calibration, dynamic motion feedback, closed-loop operation actuation.
- Low power consumption (USB power driven)
- Best performance per volume ratio
- Triggered mode: integrated angle since last pulse
- Interferometric Fiber-Optic Gyroscope
- Absolute rotation rate measurement
- Serial output at user defined frequency
- High dynamic range
- Digital output (no need for user calibration)
- Flat frequency response on a large frequency band 10-3 to 200 Hz
Single-component interferometric Fiber-Optic Gyroscope for:
- Dynamic Motion feed-back
- Closed-loop operation actuation