Phins Compact Series is a complete range of subsea Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) specifically designed to improve accuracy and bring reliable cost-efficient navigation solutions to all AUVs. Offering a fully scalable and ITAR-free solution, it allows AUVs industry players to choose the INS the most suited to their needs, whatever the platform’s size and mission type.
Already adopted by major AUVs manufacturers and integrators, the Phins Compact Series is now recognized as a world leader for autonomous navigation.
|Roll & pitch (Deg)||0.05||0.01||0.01|
|DVL-Aided performance (straight line from origin (%TD - CEP 50)*||0.2||0.01||0.05|
|DVL-aided performances (area survey pattern) (%TD - CEP 50)*||0.04||0.02||0.01|
|Power consumption (W)||12||20||20|
* with close coupling
- Stealth autonomous navigation
- Very accurate heading, roll, pitch, speed and position
- Common interfaces
- Seamless integration
- Open architecture with third-party sensors
- Most compact high-grade INS
- Low power consumption for increased autonomy
- Software and algorithms dedicated for subsea operations
- Genuine strapdown solid-state system